Gifts are special, custom gifts take the specialty to another level
Posted on: 17 June 2019 by Santanu Banerjee
My sister has always liked to give and receive gifts that were hand and custom made rather than store brought.
I have always seen her taking the pain to make different exclusive handcrafted gifts for each member of our family. I did not understand the value of those when I was young, but today when I look back to those gifts, I feel really special when I think of the time and effort she had put in to make me feel special. Since then, I made sure that although I don’t have enough time to make gifts for each and everyone, I will make sure that the gifts that I give away will be customized. As that will make the receiver feel that I have taken that extra effort to make him/ her feel special. Ever since then, I have been gifting custom gifts to everyone and believe me the expressions on their face when they see that personalized touch on their gifts in form of their names or a message meant for them is priceless. So, here I shall give you an idea about what are the gifts that you can customize to makepeople feel special.
- Golf umbrella: one of the best utility gifts that everyone will like unlike their age and sex are umbrellas. Whatever be the season, summer, fall or rainy season, an umbrella is always your best friend. You can also use them as a tool to fight goons. Jokes apart, these umbrellas come in multiple smart choices of shades, from which you can choose from for your favorite person.
- Cotton t-shirts: t-shirts are one of the most versatile gift choices that never goes wrong. It is something everyone wears. The only thing you need to be careful about is the fabric and the colors. try buying 100% organic cotton t-shirts to ensure maximum comfort for your loved ones. You can also try being innovative by customizing your t-shirts with T-shirts printing of your choice.
- Customized sticky pad: sticky pads have multiple uses but the most common place in which the user uses it is to remember your quick fixes. How amazing it would be if your sticky notes are customized with motivational quotes or life lessons.
- Cotton tote bags: with all the hullaballoo going on with minimal use of plastic bags, these 100% cotton tote bags come as the best alternative for plastic bags. You may search from an exclusive and stylish range of totes and gift them to your loved ones that will also give them a message to be environment-friendly. These bags are reusable and recyclable and fashionable all at the same time. I don’t see any reason why the giftee won't like it.
- Leather notebooks with writing instruments: if you are to gift something to someone who is into journaling or writing stuff, then their cant is a gift more ideal than this one. A leather covered notebook is class at par and the writing instruments would include ball pens or a classy fountain pen.